Sunday 20 June 2010

Packing




Three days to go. And I'm still changing stuff in my suitcase(although some people told me they packed only in the same day as the flight, but last time I did that, didn't work out so great....).
Actually, what's taking space and weighting the most are the sheets. When you choose to stay in a rented room there's the possibility that the owner wont provide the things you need for the bed.

Normaly that won't happen if you stay with a family, but that's not the case here.
So what I decided to do, so it won't turn my life in hell in the way back: buying microfiber towels(wich you can find at sports equipment stores) since they weigh almost nothing and take less than half the space a common towel does (and as a bonus, they also dry really fast), and instead of sheets, I'm just taking sheet fabric cut in a suitable size, that I'm won't have to bring back in case I'm lacking space at the end (usually they are way cheaper them the sewed all done pretty ones you buy on the stores. It's not that pretty, but you won't regret it if you have to leave them).

If practical is what you're looking for, it's always a good idea taking things like this that can be left behind.

In Italy you can actually find places to leave these things for those in need right on the street. I don't remember the name for it, but I'll post photos when I get there.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates