Monday 18 October 2010

A pretty flower in a vase


Well, it's been a while! Mostly 'cause I haven't been founding anything to post really =p I've been working at something, but I'm not going to show it just yet (it's something for Mika's concert at the Planeta Terra Festival in november).
I've been in Curitiba the last week, and staying 'till sunday, mostly for the Bienal Brasileira de Design. Already went to the part of it at MON (Museu Oscar Niemeyer) wich's about raw materials, and it was awesome. A lot of things being developed on natural fibers and rubber, and in the second part how recyclables are being re-used in all sorts of ways.

And of course, went a little shopping for books (can't resist a bookstore...) and fabrics. Awesome artichoke printed fabric! (I find artichokes amazingly beautiful btw... didn't know they blossomed 'till a few months ago). There was this little restaurant in the way I always took to go to the Leather school, and they always had sunflowers or blossomed artichokes on a little round table on the front, that's the first time I really saw one, although someone had told me about that some time before.



Artichoke <.3 (image from http://greenforkutah.blogspot.com)


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates