Monday 20 September 2010

In any other world

So I found a place to work! It's been a couple of weeks actually, but I lost my cameras bateries, and had to borrow, so it took me a while. It is devided in three parts, a big room, a smaller one right in the entrance and a balcony (also love).
Big windows and natural light is love <.3

This is the big room. A little messy still, but hey, I'm one table and some shelfs short, so a lot of things are sitting out of place.



This is in the entrance. For now I only have this one bookshelf, but there's still a little space on the side, so I'm thinking on what to put there.




And this is just something for decoration I've finished today. Will probably put a Kokeshi doll in it.




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates