Wednesday 3 November 2010

All the things that I've done

Well...I decided to post a tag. Just because I have fun answering and reading other peoples answers :D

Chapter 1:

1. Where did you get your icon?
Made it c:

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Funny tank top from Belgium, brown shorts, converses

3. What is your current problem?
Kicking my carrier ahead....

4. What makes you happy the most?
the most....a lot of things make me happy....I get happy about things that close to nothing XD

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Comment te dire adieu by Mika e Emilie Simon

6. What's your favourite music video?
Oh man...I don't know....I really like Blame it on the girls...and Her morning elegance

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Tony kane, Irish footballer? >D

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
No D: I've barelly learned how to speak in front of audience XD

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah....Amy Winehouse and Marisa Monte [link] I kindda do actually....sometimes xD

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Wall-eeeee yes

11. Do you speak any languages?
Well, yeah....can you imagine if I didn't? (any languages) >D Portuguese, english and italian. Learning french.

12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
Noes.

13. Do you ever watch MTV?
Nop. Don't like MTV here. I used to watch in Italy though.

14. What's something that really annoys you?
Noisy windows when I'm trying to sleep.


Chapter 2

1. Middle name:
Don't have one...

2. Nickname(s):
This friend of mine calls me Andréxix...don't ask XD

3. Current location:
The land of the damned apparently

4. Eye color:
Brown

5. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Yeah...most of the time.

6. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married

Chapter 3 - Favorites:

1. Ice Cream:
Avocado (yes it's true)

2. Season:
Whenever it's sunny (but not freakshingly hot).

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
>D no idea

4. Favorite Thing to Do:
I really enjoy creating my stuff all by myself. REALLY all by myself. I like hollidays 'cause I can go to work and there's no one in the building for three days....I find people annoying when I'm in a creational mood.

5. Favorite Object:
Good paper+ machanical pencil or crappy paper+ballpoint pen

Chapter 4 -

1. Sing in the shower?
I'm always singing. You just can't tell.

2. Do you write on your hands?
Whenever I have something to write with, nothing to write on and the slightest amount of boredom.

3. Call people back?
Usually.

4. Believe in life after love?
Been there done that

5. Believe in God?
Yes. But I guess in a diferent way (don't ask....maybe later)

6. Any bad habits?
Holding my extra paint brush in my mouth XD Gonna die from eating paint.

7. Any mental health issues?
I like to believe not....

8. The last thing you said?:
Oh, like I could remenmber that xD

9. Movie you saw:
Any? Amelie Poulain
Last? I...don't know XD I'm always finding random things on tv. I thing it was The italian job from 1969...with the cinquecentos XD it was nice.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates