Thursday 9 December 2010

'Cause I'll tell you everything about

So! I'm getting ready for the exposition I'll be having at Alliance Française Maringá, and I've spent the last couple of weeks figuring out the masks I'm gonna make. I'm running a test to one of them and I'll post the results soon.

In the meanwhile I've been thinking about the bags too. This is what's coming next:
(note that that's not the accurate color of the fabrics....I tried my best but the camera didn't help...)

It will be a little backpack. And I'm not posting the model 'cause I just sketched it out and it's a mess....... But I'll post pictures of it as it goes foward.
I also have a new love affair: Pinterest.com <.3


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates