Saturday 31 July 2010

Some more

More pictures from the course at Scuola del Cuoio

While waiting for the sewing machine, I took the time to figure a way to make a thumbring for the chinese archery classes at the Pa Kua school. It's not the most amazing thing in the world, but it works fine XD

And here is the final result of the project. The strap didn't came out exactly like I wanted, but it was really hard to find enought leather to make such a long braid. I actually like the colors, but it turned out a lot more rustic than I expected.

Here, just a close shot from the front buttons.



And here, the inside. No lining, open pocket.

Later I'll make some decent shots from the hole, done bag =]


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates