Wednesday 9 November 2011

Victims of the storm

Hello all! Well, I won't have much to post on the masks for a while, since I'm still working only on the bases and will only start on the decorations when I have a good number.

I spent a few days in São Paulo, and monday I came back to extremely dry and hot weather ;_; We must have caught no more than 2 weeks of cold this year(everyone down here complains about the heat, everyone up there complains about the cold, haha I guess we get tired of our envoirement sometimes). So I just got home and browsing through Etsy I found something that makes me want to have a decent winter so so much. Take a looks at all these cuties (just click the images to get to the original page)

                    


And I'm watching Bonanza, lol (if you know what that is, I'll give you a virtual cookie)(no checking google!!)


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates